When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
One of the significant ways to increase the value of properties is taking the time to properly prepare those properties, prior to putting the homes on the market.
- Focus on Objectives and Resources - Understanding the client’s objectives and balancing those with the resources they have available to them to help maximize return on the property.
- Effective Property Preparation - Using the client’s resources to clean, stage, and repair the property, as necessary, to create the best emotional connection and experience for the prospective buyer.
- Highest Quality Marketing - Marketing is often a misconstrued component of our industry. It is not the quantity of marketing we do, it is the quality of preparation of the home and the quality of the marketing that is done, photography, brochures, and copy, that affect traffic. Your property will be as perfect as it needs to be, relative to your goals, and the marketing done will be spectacular to best represent your home.
- Read the Market - As we talked about, I don’t set the price, you don’t set the price. The market sets the price. Our job is to ensure we have a trusting partnership where we continue to read the market as needed and adapt to what the market is telling us. If for example, your home has not sold after 30 days, we will sit down and do a complete reassessment of the market conditions, the economy, the hyper local real estate market trends, reevaluate all marketing, all feedback, all traffic, and make a decision to stay the course or to make significant adjustments.
- Negotiation - As offers come in, I guide you on negotiating with an offer, or in some cases multiple offers, to help meet the most important objectives and not get hung up on factors that are less meaningful.
- Contract Management - Once we get under contract, our work is not done. There are critical and substantially impactful steps that must be properly managed in order to achieve the objective of closing on time, creating a great experience and maximizing equity. These include, appraisal, inspection, lending, HOA, title, closing and closing fees, inspection negotiation, appraisal negotiation, managing the lender on getting their job done, etc.